Thursday, October 4, 2012

just a short one



Well this will be a short one.  It has been a while since I have posted.  It rains here A LOT and this was the scene yesterday from my bed room window.  It was much brighter in person.  It is just amazing.
Well here is an update.  The little girls and I have been here by ourselves this week.  T is in London, N is at leirschool, and hubby is in the good ole USA.  It has been quiet here.  I know most of you are wondering what leirschool is and in a lat post I will explain.  
AY and AN had their first gymnastics Competiton on Sunday.  They both did very well.  Here they don't give scores or medals etc.  AN just got a good, better, best.  And she did really well.  AY because she is older gets scored, but we don't see them only the coach.  Well she was number one in her age group for the region.  It doesn't sound like much, but here that is big.  I wonder at times if being here will hurt them, but they are getting some good coaching.  It different than in the states, but I think Norway is trying to build a better program.
I hope to post again later in the week.

1 comment: