Tuesday, July 22, 2014

The Girls are Off To Camp

Yes the girls are at gymnastics camp.  Not sure how things are going we will get a phone call tonight. They can only call on Tuesday and Thursday.  I have seen pictures on twitter.  Yes I did set myself up an account just so I can se my girls.  I really don't know how to use it, but maybe I will get it in a few months or years.
The girls walking to the castle for camp.


The castle is great.  The rest of us thought it wold be fun to stay in a 13th century castle. 


This is a picture of the front of the castle.  Looks just like what I would think a castle should look like.  It is not like the 18th and 19th century castles.
It even has a moat.
Some of the cannons are still there.
















This a side view and behind the castle you can see the gardens.














This is a picture of the gardens.  This is just a beautiful place.













We are hoping that the girls are having fun and learning new things.  We think that this is a great experience for them.  They are the only English speaking girls there and we found out when we got there that this is a first.  It is mostly Dutch kids.  Maybe they will learn some Dutch while they are there.  They are already pretty fluent in Norwegian so why not have some Dutch words as well.  
We will get to come on Friday afternoon to watch they last few hours of camp.  You can see what they are doing by visiting the twitter account for SportsstarZ.  They already have some pictures loading and the girls are in a few.
Keep coming back as I will post about what the rest of us are doing while they are at camp.

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment